Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Are we a nerd yet? ((any))

Hi,

My 12 year old daughter has been playing around with Word for about 2 years- mostly by herself. She's learnt heaps, and I've learnt a few things from her.

Today, for some strange reason, I taught her about styles, I've never spent much time teaching her about anything much in Word before. I guess it reinforces what so many of you have been saying about styles.

She got really excited. She could see the potential straight away. Being able to create a table of contents; being able to change the font of all headings; being able to view an outline.

If a 12 year old can see how useful this all is- how much more can so many who have been taught Word in the same way- by teaching themselves? How much more there is is to Word (and associated products) that people just don't know?
    Subway Belconnen- home of the Signboard to make you smile. Get (almost) daily updates- follow SubwayBelconnen on Twitter.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Are we a nerd yet? ((any))

It is because I am aware that there is so much too Word etc and that I am limited by being self taught that I am very glab I found this place!

stuck(but not at the moment)