New Lounger
    Thanks

IE 10 and Deleted Cookies

Hello Everyone, new to this forum.

I've come seeking help. Since a Windows Update installed IE 10 at the beginning of April 2013, I have been losing cookies; especially those from my financial institutes that require me to 'register' my home PC.

Windows 7 Prof 32 bit
    IE 10
    Norton 360 v 6.4.1.14

I've been using N360 for my PC Security for years now. I run a Full System Scan weekly. At this time, Norton also cleans up my Internet Explorer Temp Files and the Windows Temp Files. Until IE was updated to v 10, I never had a problem with those cookies being deleted.

I've been googling and it seems that others using Norton have this same problem. From this forum I found someone using CC Cleaner (sp?) with this problem. Most of my passwords are 'saved' with Norton's Identity Safe so I'm NOT losing those. It's just those cookies that are registering my computer. Now this isn't a major problem, but I'm getting tired of having to register my computer weekly (it means having to remember the answer to those security questions). I've looked at the list of cookies BEFORE I let Norton resolve them, but I can't find a single one of the Bank cookies; and I'm using 5 different financial institutions for my accounts.

Anyhow, has anyone found a solution or at least read somewhere what might be causing this problem.

Thanks in advance for any help and advice
    Fritzmom

Thanks
    IE 10 has a higher security level. This could be accounting for this. Most financial institutions use a secure site (https://) for sign-ons and most other pages. It could be that the higher security settings of IE 10 do not keep these sites.

I do not know how to alleviate this problem.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy

New Lounger
    Thanks
    CCleaner will usually cause this issue, but I've not experienced it happening from a routine cookies clear. Maybe I'm just not clearing all the cookies I thought I was, but then that's why I periodically use CCleaner

Thanks
    This is an older thread and since the original OP has not reposted I suspect his original question has been answered.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy