New Lounger
    Thanks

Angry Program Set-Up Issues

I was attempting to Install Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 the other day (it came with my drawing tablet and my new computer doesn't have Photoshop suite) and it got almost to the end and then just stopped, for like two hours. I ended up closing it and attempting to uninstall it, but the computer didn't register I had it. I then tried to reinstall it using the disc, but the disc just gives me the uninstall option because it registers it as installed. It does exactly the same thing as when it installed every time I've tried to do it. I can't install Corel X5 either, but that may just be a faulty download. Does somebody have a solution? There's not folder for it in Program Files so I can't delete it through there. Please help, I'm so damn over it.

Lounger
    Thanks
    CorelDRAW [Graphics Suite] X5 will install on Windows 8 and function normally ONCE Net framework 3.5 is installed. This is not part of 'Eight' by default but easily done:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2785188

I do not use Photoshop Elements but guess its the same story with version 9 please report back to let us know. Good luck!

Thanks
    Quite often these apps need specific versions of NET Framework. A certain version will work with one app, but not another version of NET Framework. However usually you get a notice of the correct version id not found.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    See link: http://forums.adobe.com/message/5173587

FYI: Photoshop Elements 11 does install and work with Windows 8.