Lounger
    Thanks

"#error" in date text box

Hi, I'm using Access97 in XP-SP3 and having a minor problem with date display. To create rptByDateRange2013 I copied and pasted rptByDateRange2012 and gave it the new name, then changed all (I think) references from 2012 to 2013. Did the same to get frmByDateRange2013 and qryByDateRange2013.
    The report works fine - shows the daily records as selected by frmByDateRange2013, both on the first summary page and on the following pages (one for each employee) - but the start date and end date do not display but show as "#error". All worked fine for 2012 and still does. Any help pointing me in the right direction will be much appreciated.

Brian S

Gold Lounger
    Thanks
    What is the controlsource for each of those controls? Is it just a field from the query? Or maybe an equation?
    Mark Liquorman
    See my website for Tips & Downloads and for my Liquorman Utilities.

Lounger
    Thanks
    =[Forms]![frmByDateRange2013]![StartDate2013] comes from an unbound text box on frmByDateRange2013 that gets its value from a calendar control on the form. The record source for frmByDateRange2013 is qryDailyRecords. EndDate2013 works the same way.

As often happens, just answering your question put me on the right track. For some reason I added an unnecessary 2013 to StartDate and EndDate and removing these 2013's allowed the dates to display. Thanks very much.

Brian S