New Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook Sender Problem (Outlook 98/8.5.5104.6)

I am using Internet mail. I have three different email accounts on my Outlook Email. When I try to send or reply or forward a message I never know which account is going to be used (shown as the sender of the email). I have one of the accounts set as the default email account and I would like it to truly be the default. The way things are now I have to go to (File/Send Using/ pick one) each time I send an email which is aggravating and it seems that it is indiscriminent as to which account it uses, sometimes it will reply to someone with a different email account than the one that the original email was sent to. Is there some setting I am not aware of? Or could it be the way I have the accounts set up? Thanks for any help you can offer!

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Outlook Sender Problem (Outlook 98/8.5.5104.6)

when you reply, it should be on the account the message arrived on. when you send new, it the default one unless you choose a different one using send using.

if this is not what you are seeing, then you may need ot delete your profile and create a fresh one.