New Lounger

Exclamation MS Oulook2003 clients inbox never interacts with the messages in the pop3

Hello Friends,I have already configured a small LAN with the mail server(POP3: & SMTP Service) using windws 2003. Also, I created the mailboxes for each user that is added as a result, I configured MS. Oulook2003 in the clients which is Successfully done and tested for each account(Of course by using SPA). But the problem is:
    While logging on a client and sending a message, the ouging mail account doesn't recieve the message, also oulook notification shows that the sending process is complete and there is no message reside in the Outbox of the sender. I did the same for the reciever and the result is the same. The Server mailboxes shows the number of messages that done by the sender and reciever >>>>>>> In Breif: I can't read any message in Sender/Reciever Side Inspite of the fact that the process is done well. I use Windows XP SP2. for Hosts.

Please, Urgently I NEED HELP.

Riviera Beach, Maryland, USA
    Normally, after an email is successfully sent out from the user's "Outbox", a copy of that email message will be stored the user's "Sent" folder.