New Lounger
    Thanks

Need a script to bulk remove IE10 from 75 windows 7 systems

IE10 slithered onto a LOT of systems I was installing and I am not ready for it yet

I can fix my issue by "manually" removing IE10 and also removing the Profiles for the 3 affected user accounts on each system.

BUT with more that 75 (maybe 90) systems affected - I really need a script to do this.

Any help PLEASE

2. Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Administrator
    Thanks
    How are you controlling software installs?

Are you using a Microsoft (WSUS, SCCM) or third party tool?

Joe

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Currently, we disable ethernet and an Admin on-site can re-enable if needed.
    IE10 was installed by Windows update before it could be disabled.
    What happened here was when we had the machines lined up doing installs and activating windows, the machines were left connected to the internet while another "crisis" was being attended. The team working this install missed it.