Thanks

MSFT releases Office 365 for iPhone

Im not going to go on a rant here, but WTH?
    I have been looking at Office 365 for sometime now, and no one and I mean MSFT employees as well have ever mentioned these nifty little things in Office 365 / Mobile Office. I am wondering why and if MSFT is just shorting their Windows Phone Mobile Office users.

On CNET is this called The Resume Reading feature

and the other over on Gizmodo, show a picture of an excel spreadsheet, and you can actually see the sheet tabs, where as I can't?

John
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,398 Times in 1,221 Posts
    Different code, different dev cycle for sure, probably you should get it improve on Windows Phone too.
    Rui
    -------
    R4

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Office 365 for iPhone is a very underwhelming offering thus far from what I've seen. Which is not a whole lot in person as it's only available in the US, coming soon to places like Australia.

Office 365 for iPad/Android...waiting even longer. There are 3rd party offerings available but I'd like to use MS apps with my MS documents.

Office 365 as a whole has improved tremendously over the past few years so I hope they put a little more effort into their mobile apps sooner rather than later rather then making us depend on web office apps.