Lounger
    Thanks

Need UBCD511.iso

I am trying to make a memory stick that I can use to replace the actual CD of the same name. Simple enough it would see but every one I have come upon I can't use with the windows 7 blessed vehicle mentioned in Fred Langas recent article as it says they are all "not valid ISO files" Can someone help me so I can use a VALID iso to insert in the windows form. Thanks a million. A URL would be a god send.

Thanks
    I use Rufus to create bootable USB Flash Drives from ISOs "all the time"!

You have to Browse for the downloaded ISO - that's the only bit which I found wasn't entirely intuitive.

Are you having problems with actually downloading the UBCD ISO, whose current version is 5.2.5, by the way?
    BATcher

Time prevents everything happening all at once...

Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks Batcher, I reeeeely appreciate your reply. It would appear 33 folks have taken a look at this and passed and so its good to know I am not all by myself. Rufus seems like it would be fine but I stilll have the problem of getting a 5.2.5 genuine UBCD in iso status. Its the same problem I had with all of the methods. As you know there is no shortage of people willing to let you down load UBCD525.iso.zip and UBCD525.iso.exe etc etc but just getting a UBCD525.iso unencumbered and valid seems to be nigh impossible. Maybe I am missing something here....I hope I am...but I think I could handle the rest of it in many ways using several different ways. Again I really appreciate your help and If you have ever tried to do this with an earlier version of UBCD and have one laying around I would sure appreciate knowing where you got it and if necessary how.

Motiger

P.S. I have UBCD511 burned onto a disk. Can it be useful in one of these methods?

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Motiger,

I'm not sure why you're having this problem. Go to one of the download sites in the link provided by BATcher, above, or go to MajorGeeks:
    http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/deta...28ubcd%29.html

The download is going to take some time, though, even over a high-speed link.

Zig

Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks Zig, You were right, as usual I was overthinking this. Rufus made it very easy...and thanks for the URL. Motiger