New Lounger
    Thanks

Question Looking for a Distribution List manager for Outlook 2007

I run a small business. We send 8 - 10 mass e-mails yearly. We also collect new e-mails from our customers and add them to our list. Due to anti-spam limitations from our ISP, we need to chunk up our mass mailings in chunks less than 100 recipients. We are limited to 1000 total e-mails daily (more anti-spam). Out total contact list is around 1,500 names and growing daily. I manually create distribution lists in Outlook and then blow them away when we add more customer e-mail addresses to our contacts folder.

I am looking for suggestions for an add-in or a 3rd party program that will handle construction and maintenance of multiple distribution lists. Anything would be appreciated. Thanks for your help. Cheers -

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I would suggest you looking at outsourcing the problematic way you are doing this task. Have a look at MailChimp and those type of services they may be helpful to your cause.

Banned Member
    Thanks
    I never personally used any "Distribution List Manager" add-in or a 3rd party program. You can easily search in Google about "Distribution List Manager" add-in or a 3rd party program.