Thread: autorepair

New Lounger
    Thanks

autorepair

On my pc I have multyboot-xp,w7, w8. After installing w8 I strted to get when booting Autorepair that failed and couldn't fix any problem that's on the pc. Itvery annoing and time consuming. How toget fid of it?
    s

Gold Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zikmoshe View Post
    On my pc I have multyboot-xp,w7, w8. After installing w8 I strted to get when booting Autorepair that failed and couldn't fix any problem that's on the pc. Itvery annoing and time consuming. How toget fid of it?
    s
    zikmoshe,

Hello... There is a free program called EasyBCD Download and install this program on your "Default" OS.. Input (Give Names) to all the OS's that you want .. just make sure that you click on the "Save Settings" after you are finished "Inputting" your settings... You can also put them in the order that the OS's will appear at boot time ...and the time you have to choose... Regards Fred
    PlainFred

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free (J. W. Von Goethe)

New Lounger
    Thanks
    It is installed, doesnt fix

Gold Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zikmoshe View Post
    It is installed, doesnt fix
    zikmoshe,

Hello... The problem is that XP and "8" want to be the "Big Dog" and control the Booting ... If you installed EasyBCD and configured it correctly..... you determine "Who's the Boss" .. You now should be seeing all the listed OS's at boot and get to choose which one you want to boot into ...XP is quite "finicky" make sure that you selected the correct drop down on the "Add New Entry" Tab....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    PlainFred

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free (J. W. Von Goethe)