Lounger
    Thanks

Smart Boot Manager 3.7.1

I have used smart boot manager 3.7.1 as a part of the ultimate boot CD for several years but always on a disk. I recently put it on a memory stick and UBCD loads and does all it is supposed to do except for the SBM 3.7.1. Upon clicking on the text title it runs quickly and then it remains black and after an extended wait I give up and turn off the computer and reboot. I know how it is supposed to work since it works dandy using the disk. Does anyone know why this might be happening? Thanks

Lounger
    Thanks
    Just a quick thanks for all your help.

Gold Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Motiger View Post
    Does anyone know why this might be happening? Thanks
    confused,

Hello ...sounds like a great program .. as far as the confused bit well ...welcome to my world.. Could be how the "stick" is formatted.. Having never fooled with SBM.. can't say , other than that try to format the "stick Fat32" and see what's "sup" Regards Fred
    Last edited by Just Plain Fred; 2013-08-08 at 16:35.
    PlainFred

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free (J. W. Von Goethe)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Just Plain Fred For This Useful Post:

Motiger (2013-08-09)

Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks Fred, There is another person on here. The formatting is a good suggestion. I always struggle with bootable sticks. Thanks again. -Motiger

Gold Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Motiger View Post
    Thanks Fred, There is another person on here. The formatting is a good suggestion. I always struggle with bootable sticks. Thanks again. -Motiger

Motiger,

Hello... There is another free boot manager that i have used for a few ... have a look EasyBCD it will work on everything from XP to Linux Regards Fred
    PlainFred

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free (J. W. Von Goethe)