New Lounger
    Thanks

Global font size change? (2002)

I have a new laptop with a 15" UXGA (1600 by 1200) LCD display. I'm finding most fonts in outlook are too small. I can change the font size in each folder to make it larger but it seems I need to change it for each folder individually. Is there some kind of a global setting that controls size across all folders/views? (It would be even better if there was a windows wide setting).

Thanks

Mike

Thanks

Re: Global font size change? (2002)

In 2000, you do this: View, Current View, Define Views...; highlight Messages (or whichever is your default for your mail folders) and click Modify..., then Other Settings... The change I made here seems to have percolated to all my mail folders.

Upon further view, it only changed the main PST, probably because I had my Inbox selected. If I wanted changes to be made to my other PSTs (which contain mostly archival folders), I would select one of those and run through the same proces..

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Global font size change? (2002)

I'm using Outlook 2002. If I follow your procedure, I can change the size of the font in the list view for a specific folder. When I've done this, sometimes the font size on the list view for some of the other folders changes but never for many.

I've tried making a custom view and applying it to a couple of folders. If I change the custom view in one folder, it doesn't seem to propagate to the other folders.

Any ideas?

Thanks