New Lounger
    Thanks

Question Why can't I post a new thread in Windows Secrets Columns?

I read your article on Windows 8 Refresh and wanted to ask a question about it, but when I clicked on the link in the article and logged in, it said I wasn't authorised to do that. So I navigated to http://windowssecrets.com/forums/for...ecrets-Columns and it seems that's the only forum that has no "new thread" button, and none of the existing threads were right for me. So how do I do it? I've been a premium subscriber for years...

Thanks
    dweebken,

The WSC forum is only for the posting of the columns by WS staff. You can post your question here or in the most appropriate forum in the Lounge. You can also reply to one of the existing threads in the WSC forum.
    May the Forces of good computing be with you!

RG

VBA Rules!

My Systems: Desktop Specs
    Laptop Specs

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,162 Times in 1,069 Posts
    Only topics meant to discuss actual Windows Secrets Columns articles are allowed there and only Lounge admins can start topics.

You should start the post in the section of the Lounge relevant to the nature of your issue. In your case, the Windows 8 forum is the best place, even if the issue has been discussed in a Windows Secrets Column.

P.S. I was too slow, this time .
    Rui
    -------
    R4