New Lounger
    Thanks

Need SharePoint help

Using Windows 7 and Office 2007, upon completing a WORD document I could click “save as”, navigate to my SharePoint site in the dialog, click the new folder button (on the Command Bar), create a folder, open the folder, and then click the “save” button to complete the save of the doument.

Now under Windows 7 and Office 2013, I have to leave WORD (clicking “save as” now does not permit me to create a folder), navigate to my SharePoint site, create a folder, go back to WORD, click “save as”, re-navigate to the newly created folder and save the document.

Is there a way to do this the less cumbersome old way, as opposed to the less convenient new way?

Thank you.

TomC

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    To generally Save As in Win7 & Word 2013, when you're in the parent folder, right-click and the "New" option includes Folder.

This also applies to SharePoint in Office 365, I just tested it. I don't know about SharePoint on an enterprise server.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thank you for your response. The difference may be that we are on a server. I will be investigating this further.

TomC