5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Trouble installing Powerpoint Viewer

I am trying to install Power Point Viewer on my laptop (Win 7 64 bit) but the installer says it can't install the program because oart.dll is missing. I tried copying that file from my desktop computer to the laptop, making sure I copied it to the same location as on my desktop computer, but I still got the same message.

Help resolving this problem would be appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
    Roy
    OS Dual Boot Win 7 Pro 64 Bit-SP1 & IE11 & Win 8.1 Pro 64 Bit & IE11-Intel Core i7 2600K Processor LGA1155-Asus P867 Pro Motherboard-GTX550 Ti DirectCU Graphics Card-Memory 8GB

Roy Whitethread

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Thanks

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Jerry, thanks for the link but it didn't refer to the .dll I mentioned. However, I re-downloaded the installer from the Microsoft Download Center and it installed without any problem.

Regards,
    Roy
    OS Dual Boot Win 7 Pro 64 Bit-SP1 & IE11 & Win 8.1 Pro 64 Bit & IE11-Intel Core i7 2600K Processor LGA1155-Asus P867 Pro Motherboard-GTX550 Ti DirectCU Graphics Card-Memory 8GB

Roy Whitethread

Thanks
    Happy to hear you fixed it Roy.

Jerry