Star Lounger
    Thanks

Office 2013 security updates

Hi

Is there a place where one can find all the Office 2013 security and others related Updates to download since launch january 29, 2013?

Many Thanks

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,167 Times in 1,071 Posts
    Yes, it's called Microsoft Update (if in Windows 7 or previous). Run it and you will be offered everything you may be missing.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/su...010354322.aspx
    Rui
    -------
    R4

Lounger
    Thanks
    This is semirelated. I have an update I am having trouble installing and M$ suggests I download it individually and try it that way. Duh!!! I have no idea how to do that. I have download many things for M$ and many others so I know how but not where. Can you possibly direct me to the spot where I can download the last slew of 9 they just sent . I have installed 8 but can't seem to get that last one to install. Help!!!

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ruirib View Post
    Yes, it's called Microsoft Update (if in Windows 7 or previous). Run it and you will be offered everything you may be missing.
    It's been called Windows Update since Vista. Microsoft Update was for XP/2000.

Quote Originally Posted by Motiger View Post
    This is semirelated. I have an update I am having trouble installing and M$ suggests I download it individually and try it that way. Duh!!! I have no idea how to do that. I have download many things for M$ and many others so I know how but not where. Can you possibly direct me to the spot where I can download the last slew of 9 they just sent . I have installed 8 but can't seem to get that last one to install. Help!!!
    Search for the KB number of just the one that failed at Microsoft Download Center:

Easy Fix - How do I download an update manually

Bruce
    Last edited by BruceR; 2013-08-16 at 12:18.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceR View Post
    It's been called Windows Update since Vista. Microsoft Update was for XP/2000.

Search for the KB number of just the one that failed at Microsoft Download Center:

Easy Fix - How do I download an update manually

Bruce
    I still have a Microsoft Update link in my All Programs menu, on my 7 Ultimate desktop.
    Rui
    -------
    R4

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ruirib View Post
    I still have a Microsoft Update link in my All Programs menu, on my 7 Ultimate desktop.
    What does it open when you click it?

Bruce

Administrator
    Thanks
    It opens IE, with this:

MicrosoftUpdate.JPG

I will readily confess that my first version had Windows update, instead of Microsoft Update, but as this was related to Office, I checked my 7 desktop, to make sure my terminology was correct .
    Rui
    -------
    R4