Thread: No Print

New Lounger
    Thanks

No Print

Good Morning All:

I have a shiny new confuser - Toshiba L75D-A7288 and printer HP Photosmart 6520 - that have worked great since I bought them about a month or so ago. Now I can't clear the spooler and the printer won't print. I've followed the instructions found on Page 755 of Woody's Windows 8 All-In-One for Dummies, even turned off the laptop and removed the battery for a few minutes in an attempt to clear the "stuck" document, to no avail. With the USB still disconnected and the printer unplugged from the wall, when I turn the Toshiba back on the spooler still shows the document being deleted, but the message hasn't changed since Tuesday morning about this time. Any advice will be appreciated.

Thank you,

Dave Casey
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Administrator
    Thanks
    Follow the directions at How to Clear the Print Spooler to clear the spooler.

Joe

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Good Morning Folks:

Just wanted to say a big Thank You to JoeP517 for pointing me in the right direction to clear the spooler. The link I received worked very well, and the sweet sound of my new, swoopy, and aerodynamic printer is again music to my ears. Take good care,

Dave

Administrator
    Thanks
    Great!! Glad you got it resolved. Thnaks for posting back.

Joe