Lounger
    Thanks

Exclamation Someone help me test please!

I am currently using a smaller 17 inch LCD. Can someone with a screen 25 inches or higher visit http://www.horrormoviesandstuff.com/...sic-World.html page and tell me if you can see the sidebar content in full? And post a screenshot? Thanks in advance for the help!

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Thanks
    Surely you want to give screen resolutions rather than monitor sizes?

On my 1920x1200 screen it looks pretty bad...

I've resized the graphic to 50% of the original size, and it will appear even smaller until you maginify it.

Horrorble.png
    BATcher

Dear Diary, today the Hundred Years War started ...

Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks, your res is way high though. I am running at 1024x768 80htz refresh rate. Can you screenshot me an image of how it looks at 1024x768 and about maybe two or three resolutions above that? Also how wide is your screen?
    Last edited by Magik; 2013-09-17 at 15:04.

Lounger
    Thanks
    Ok I think I no longer need help any help, I cut out overflow:hidden from my code and the scrollbar for the sidebar finally appeared to fully see the adverts. Thank you!