2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Win Live POP3 Mail RSS Error

Win Live POP3 Mail RSS Error

This RSS feed error pops up when I access Win Live POP3 Mail.
    Since I have no interest in RSS feeds & never enabled them, How do I stop this pop-up.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

And I thank this forum for all the past help you have given me.

cheers,

klxdrt
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Go to File>Options>Feeds and delete all feeds. Also set update Feeds ... to never.

Jerry

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jwitalka View Post
    Go to File>Options>Feeds and delete all feeds. Also set update Feeds ... to never.

Jerry
    Jerry,

Thanks for the tip; however this path is not available to me File>Options>Feeds and delete all feeds.

Please advise. See image below.

cheers,

klxdrt
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Sorry. I thought you were using Windows Live Mail 2012. Try clicking on feeds shown on the bottom left in your screen capture. Then right click on each one listed and select delete. If there's an upper level folder for you feeds, right click on it and see if Manage Feeds shows up.

Jerry

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Jerry,

Thanks for your very fast responses; however I have NO feeds at all and do not have a manage feed option. I did not know Win Live Mail had a yr designation, since there are so many iterations & re-re-re-branding going on today.

I went to 32 bit W7 Pro with XP virtual in 2012 & downloaded Win Live Mail since it didn't come with a pop3 email. The only reason I use this pop3 SW is that web mail will not work for my needs, and neither will most other pop3 clients. I tried T-bird, edoro?, Sea Monkey?, and others. For 20+ yr I've used OE with no problems and found it to be very stable & powerful from a "business" sense because it uses K.I.S.S.

I manage up to 4tb of disparate info/data consisting of over 900,000 files, 4000+ folders. Most of my time is spent solving client problems by sending solutions stored on these 4 tb.

So when I locate a critical file in the 3rd subbasement of Room 101, now all I need to do is rt click & a "solution" is off to a client. I've not seen a web mail product that can do that plus when I'm searching the web for a client solution, I just go to File.Send to & email that web page/solution. Web mail cant do that either. I would also need a web mail client that I can alias to domain emails.

If you have any email client suggestions; web or pop3, I'll be glad to check them out.

cheers & thanks again,

klxdrt