Thanks

Exclamation CCleaner Update 24/10/13

A new Version 4.04.4197 of the free CCleaner system cleaning utility has been released. Changes include added support for Windows 8.1 Preview, IE 11, Opera 15, improved Chrome cleaning, as well as minor improvements and bug fixes.

Ccleaner has updated:

CCicon.gif

v4.07.4369 (24 Oct 2013)
    - Added Windows 8.1 compatibility.
    - Added Internet Explorer 11 Release Preview for Windows 7 compatibility.
    - Added old Windows installation folder cleaning.
    - Improved Internet Explorer history cleaning.
    - Added Baidu Spark browser cleaning.
    - Improved debug mode notification.
    - Added ABBYY FineReader 11.0, Corel PaintShop Pro X6 and Nero Burning Rom 2014 cleaning.
    - Improved WinZip, Java, UltraEdit, Macromedia Shockwave 10 and 11, Photodex ProShow Producer and RealPlayer SP cleaning.
    - Minor GUI improvements.
    - Minor bug fixes.

Cheers,
    Drew
    290_Windows8_1.jpg

2. Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Drew1903 For This Useful Post:

BruceR (2013-10-25)

Thanks
    Over the years I've run numerous comparisons between CCleaner and the enhanced Cleanmgr.exe in Windows. I never use any registry cleaner for any reason at any time, so I run CCleaner in its default setting to analyze the system. I then run Cleanmgr /sagerun:01. I choose not to delete my Temporary Internet Files (limiting the cache size works just fine for me).

After the Cleanmgr run, I run CCleaner again to analyze. The only real difference is Temporary Internet Files and Windows Log files, and the difference is piddlin', with files I'd just as soon keep. CCleaner's file total is always the same amount, give-or-take. Needless to say, I don't use it to actually clean. I'll probably get the new release to run these same comparisons, and probably get the same results. YMMV
    Create a new drive image before making system changes, in case you need to start over!

"Let them that don't want it have memories of not gettin' any." "Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful." Brother Dave Gardner "Experience is what you get when you're looking for something else." Sir Thomas Robert Deware. "The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?" Captain Jack Sparrow.
    Unleash Windows

Thanks
    Thanks, just grabbed it.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy