New Lounger
    Thanks

Question A few WordPress questions

A few WordPress Questions

1.Has anyone created an online registration feature on their website built using WordPress?
    2.Did they have a members-only section for the registration and how did members get through the gateway?
    3.What plug-in was used to create the registration form?
    4.What plug-in was used for PayPal?
    5.Did they use the services of a WordPress consultant and were they satisfied with the result?

Any answers to these question from my friend would help

Also is it possible to put a searchable excel spreadsheet on a web site without compromising the speadsheet ie allowing the user to copy it?

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Lounger
    Thanks
    Good questions!

I second the call for any suggestions that might help. I've been running a blog for some time now, but have no clue as to what to do with all the "new user registration" notices I've been getting.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi. You both may have already tried this but the WordPress forums have some pretty helpful folks that might be able to help.

Good luck.

Linda