Lounger
    Thanks

How do I copy different columns of information into one column and then add...

Hello everyone - I'm trying to do the following.

I have data in columns A across several columns on sheet1, I want to take the information from column A minus the title and past it into column A of worksheet2, I want to do the same thing with columns B and paste it below the information I gather in column A, the number of columns can change daily I could have one one day 10 the next. Once all of the data from every column has been copied into column A of sheet2 I want to select all of it and than add a comma to the end of each of the cell with the exception of the last cell that contains data, than I need to copy that information and transpose but into one cell rather than multiples. For a better illustration I have attached an example spreadsheet.

The information in column A through J contains the information I need to combine, column K contains the combined data from A-J, column L contains the same information as in L but with the comma, on sheet2 I have the same data transposed, however not in one cell like I would like. So basically the end results should look like this: 120125745,120456213,7891452,20131252,11447889. All of this is done so that I can copy and paste it into another application. We do these same exact steps on several spreadsheet and typically takes about 3 hours to completed.

Any help in automating this will be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    Hi

See attached copy of your workbook sample.
    I have added a vba routine and assigned it to a button on [Sheet2]
    Click the button to process the data.

Let me know if this does what you want.
    zeddy
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zeddy For This Useful Post:

unpuertomex (2013-10-03)

Lounger
    Thanks
    Wow! That was exactly what we needed. Thank you!!!