New Lounger
    Thanks

Pattern Analysis

Hey all,

I'm looking for patterns in some data I'm getting, and I want to be able to search for a phrase, find the cell that the phrase is in, along with the next 4 cells. I'm pulling a large amount of website analysis to see how traffic is flowing through my website, and I want to see if I can find any distinct paths users are continuously taking.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    I imagine that SEARCH function would work. If you can provide more details, or better yet, an example file detailing what you have and need, I think we can give you a formula...

Steve

New Lounger
    Thanks
    This is what I'm looking at. If I were to type in control panel/order/contact I would want to see that cell along with everything that comes after it in cells B, F, J, etc (since I have a lot more tables to deal with.)

Testing Testing.xls

Thanks!

Thanks
    Sorry, but I do not understand. Could you elaborate? Some of the columns you mention have no data and it looks like youre example has 2 sets of data not just one set.

Where are you typing in the phrase, where should it search, and where do you want the output.

Steve