Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook 2013: View Showing Contact Info + Notes at Same Time?

I recently had to upgrade to Office 2013. Thus far, I haven't found the transition to Word, Excel or PowerPoint all that difficult except I need to explore some of the chart options more thoroughly. However, I HATE the new Outlook interface. I've not had time to do much research, but haven't been able to find a way to display the Contact information (name, company, title, etc.) while being able to edit the Notes. They seem to be mutually exclusive which seems idiotic to me. Any help on pulling up the Contact info & Notes simultaneously would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
    Victoria

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 926 Posts
    The quickest way without experimenting with a new view is to switch to a different view and then open (double click) a contact.

Joe

Lounger
    Thanks
    Business Card view does seem to be the best choice in terms of being able to view both Contact Info and Notes. I was discouraged from much exploration on my own since trying a new view crashed the program. Luckily, I had no issue switching to Business Card. I'm puzzled as to why anyone would want the People view, but know that people have different work styles. Thanks for the input!!!

Victoria

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 926 Posts
    You're welcome. Glad you got it worked out. Thanks for posting back.

Joe