New Lounger
    Thanks

Server folder icons keep changing

Some folders icons on our file server keep changing, and I'm not sure why. I'm running server 2012. In our file server, everyone has their own folder. Normally the icon looks like a plain file folder, but then it changes to a folder with a piece of paper coming out of it. It also keeps changing the name from the person who's folder it is, to MY Documents. I think it has something to do with offline sync, because that's the folder that the offline file sync is set to. Can anyone tell what that icon means and why it keeps changing. If you need any additional information please let me know.
    Thank You.

icon.png
    Last edited by acenyc; 2013-10-17 at 14:25. Reason: new information

2. Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!