Thread: Help

New Lounger
    Thanks

Help

Hi everyone, I'm brand new here I've been reading about this topic; I have my merge working 90% but still need a bit of help.

Now, I'm sure I'm not supposed to tack onto other posts but I cannot figure out how to create a new post (I just know I'll feel stupid when you tell me how!) :-).

Could someone let me know either 1. How to create a new post, or 2. Can I post my code here and get help via this post? Thanks everyone!

Super Moderator
    Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
    Thanks
    I've split your post off into a new thread, named 'help'. Please give it a more meaningful title (which I can't do because I don't know what you want help with).

To create a new thread, simply click on the 'Post New Thread' button on the forum window for whatever application you want help with.

You can post code by copying & pasting, though doing so with Word field codes doesn't work. For programming code, please enclose it with the code tags on the 'Go Advanced' tab. For Word field codes, it's probably best to attach a document to a post with some representative data (delete anything sensitive). You do this via the paperclip symbol on the 'Go Advanced' tab.
    Cheers,

Paul Edstein
    [MS MVP - Word]

Thanks
    What is wrong with your merge?
    What are you trying to do?
    What steps did you use?
    What are you getting that is different from what you expect or want?

I assume you are talking about Mail Merge.
    Charles Kyle Kenyon
    Madison, Wisconsin