Results 1 to 1 of 1
2001-11-27, 13:05 #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2001
- Arriving Somewhere but not Here
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
field calculation error (Word 97 sr2)
I have a fairly simple four page mail merge letter using an equally simple Excel spreadsheet as it's data source.
My problem is that when I merge print I get "a field calculation error occurred in record 1". If I acknowledge this error it repeats the message for record 2, 3 etc and then everything prints perfectly. As it was only 30 records it did not take long to step through this string of messages but I can't find where the corruption is.
I have tried:
1) deleting all the merge fields and reinserting
2) re-attaching the template
3) copying and pasting all but the last paragraph mark to a 'clean' document based on Normal.dot
4) checking the styles in use
Any other ideas?
I can't post the files, I'd get shot, commercial confidentiality.