New Lounger
    Thanks

Calendar printing format options (97SR2)

In the monthly print layout, does anyone know how to modify an appt entry so that the complete text will show in a second line if necessary? Also, is there a way to highlight a particular appt to make it bold?

I understand Outlook is not a publishing program. If you have any suggestions for an alternate calendar program (cheap), that provides recurring appts and such formatting options, I would like that input as well.

Thanks

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Calendar printing format options (97SR2)

I recently found two useful templates at http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar.htm#manage which are Word templates that collect the information from your Outlook appointments and the as the resultant documents are Word documents you can customise with bold, colour, etc individual appointments. they were totally free and a very small zipped download and I was quite pleased with them. The whole slipstick site is pretty informative.
    Regards

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Calendar printing format options (97SR2)

Thanks for the reference. I had seen something about this site before but I entered it as "slapstick". Not surprisingly, the page didn't seem particularly useful.