Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,162 Times in 1,069 Posts

Acronis TI 2014 (1 PC) offered with a 40% discount just for today, for $29.99

Rui
    -------
    R4

Thanks
    It appears this is for the basic version only, not the premium.

I had previously changed my email address with Acronis for all my registered versions (2010,2011 and 2013 with plus pack for all). Acronis neglected to add this email to their entire site so that when the Halloween specials were sent out, my offers were sent to an old email address, even though my registered email was my new email address. When I requested Acronis to reconsider allowing me to get the special offers since the mistake was theirs, they declined. I will therefore not be updating any of my Acronis products at this time. The 2013 version works just fine with Win 8/Win 8.1.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy

Thanks
    I'm using the 2010 version.

Acronis started playing this game when they changed the name from a version number to using the year.

This way they think you will buy a new version every year...Usually, there are only a few new things offered each year so I would suggest staying with whatever version you now have if it works for you.

I like Acronis and it has never failed me but a lot of the extra features are buggy and they never get fixed and when the new year version comes out you end up with the old bugs from the previous year plus a slew of new ones.

Like I said, I like it and have used it for years...I never used any of the bells and whistles, only make images and that's all.
    "If You Are Reading This In English, Thank A VET"

Thanks
    I had to upgrade to 2013 because I use Win 8/Win 8.1. Version 2012 was supposed to be updated to work with Win 8, but I did not have 2012. 2011 was not slated to be upgraded, hence I upgraded to 2013. At the prices Acronis is charging and the fact the mistake that caused me not to get the special offers was their mistake, I will continue using v2013.

The special Rui originally mentioned that he got was a 3 license pack of Acronis 2014 premium for approx. $20. I would have upgraded for that, but $30 for 1 license of the standard version, no way!
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy

Thanks
    Yes Ted, I had to upgrade to 2010 when I got Windows 7

Oh well, they sure are slick ones.
    "If You Are Reading This In English, Thank A VET"