Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,118 Times in 1,030 Posts

Emsisoft Antimalware promotion - 3 licences for the price of 1

Emsisoft AntiMalware, a top rated antimalware app that combines two AV engines and behavioral detection (that allowed it to detect CryptoLocker right from day one) is having a 3 licenses for the cost of 1 promotion. Have a look, if you are interested:

http://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/antimalware/
    Rui
    -------
    R4

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Thanks
    I wonder if the three licenses are like a "site" license (i.e. all computers must be at the same location), or are they three independent licenses.

For example, could I spread the three licenses around among me and my two kids? None of us live at the same address.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Yes, you can do that, Jim, no restrictions at all. It's three computers anywhere (and there is a Customer Center where you can manage your licenses too).
    Rui
    -------
    R4

Thanks
    Several years ago, Vipre sold a home site license which allowed you to install it on as many computers as you wanted, but all had to be located at the same place. (Apparently they checked the IP addresses.) I now have Trend Micro, and they give you three licenses for around $45 per year. I'm not aware of any such restriction with Trend Micro.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Yeah, I used Vipre for a while and had one such license. This is different, though, there are no similar limitations with EAM, you get a license that can be used in the contracted number of computers (and you can add more, if you contact their support through the support forum).
    Rui
    -------
    R4