4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Need a collage maker

I am looking for a semi-automatic collage maker. The one that comes with Windows Live Photo Gallery gives me results that I like, however I have no control over the appearance. I would like to be able to have it create a collage similar to WLPG but be able to move the pictures around.

Google's Picasa gives me more control but still not what I am looking for. I can create it manually in Publisher but I would really like one that is more automated. I have several for my I-Pad but it's a pain to move pictures back and forth. I really want a windows desk top collage maker. And, of course, I want it free or fairly inexpensive.

I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

2. Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Administrator
    Thanks
    Are you using Windows Live Photo Gallery Plug-ins - AutoCollage. From the webpage:

"Select and seamlessly combine your most interesting snapshots into a blended collage, capturing the spirit of an event or trip."

Looks like that is supposed to do what you want. There may be more useful information at Microsoft Research AutoCollage.

Joe

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    PhotoImpactX3...Don't know how much blending is available (separates more like Picasa) since it works from templates which are customizable, but the drag and drop, resize and pan are all readily available. Automated placement can be done but you'll need a folder of images that is limited to the ones you want to use in the collage.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks
    creating a collage through online is good option for you. There are lot of website available on the internet for create a collage. You can also give some special effect while creating a collage online...