2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

The Ultimate Troubleshooter

Does anyone know what has happened to Answersthat work? I have been using TUT for many years and last month when I came to update , received the message that my subscription had expired and suggested I click on [Renew]. However, repeated attempts to do so produced no result. Subsequently I have sent repeated e-mails to Support and Sales asking for help but have received no response.

I would be lost without the help I have received from this utility over the years.

Thanks
    The web site seems to open properly. Since I do not use this paid app, I do not wish to try to download it.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hello Ken, I also have used it for many years but I fear it is dying. I tried to pay my yearly subscription last week but the dialogue box that opened said it couldn't connect. This week it does connect but I am reluctant to pay a yearly subscription for a programme that is on life support. Peter

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,398 Times in 1,221 Posts
    There is a database update from September, so maybe it's not dead yet, although getting no response from support does not bode well. Connection issues may happen any time, even with big players, so I wouldn't count that as indication of anything going bad.
    Rui
    -------
    R4