Thread: More SkyDrive?

Thanks

More SkyDrive?

Ok, when I was looking at the signup for Office 365, it was talking about an additional 20 gigs of SkyDrive, totaling 27gigs. But I already have 25 gigs through the promo a while back...so now will the 20 be added to my current 25? I would hope so...

Chuck
    -------------------------------------------------
    "Good judgment comes from experience, and experience - well, that comes from poor judgment."

~ A(lan) A(lexander) Milne (1882-1956)- "House at Pooh Corner"

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Administrator
    Thanks
    From the FAQ at Buy Office 365 Home Premium:
    "All SkyDrive users receive 7 GB of storage with SkyDrive for free. Additional storage can be purchased if needed. Customers with an active Office 365 Home Premium or Office 365 University subscription receive an additional 20 GB of SkyDrive storage, per subscription, for a total of 27 GB of storage. This additional storage is not available during trial periods.

This additional 20 GB of SkyDrive storage is applied to the SkyDrive account that is linked to the Microsoft account used to create the Office 365 subscription account."

NOTE: the above is only for Office 365 Home Premium.

If you are on one of the commercial SKUs of Office 365 see Skydrive and Office 365 and What is SkyDrive Pro?.

Joe

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Which doesn't answer the question for us with grandfathered 25GB SkyDrive accounts. Or is it in one of the links somewhere?

Thanks
    True F.U.N.

Chuck
    -------------------------------------------------
    "Good judgment comes from experience, and experience - well, that comes from poor judgment."

~ A(lan) A(lexander) Milne (1882-1956)- "House at Pooh Corner"

Administrator
    Thanks
    For Office 365 Home Premium the 20GB is added to the Microsoft account you use to subscribe to Office 365 for the lifetime of the subscription regardless of the amount of SkyDrive storage that account already has. Office 365 Pro is different. See the links.

Joe

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Not sure about the details, but I have Office 365 home and it shows 47 gig storage.

Just in case that helps.

Bob P