2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Need five days average of stable values for stable unstable data

Hello All...
    I have column which contains stable unstable data. I need to get the last five days average of stable data when unstable values comes. I mean last five days average of stable days.

Spreadsheet is attached
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Has anyone helped you with this yet? Or did you find a different solution?

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Dear Daianel,
    Many thanks for your reply ,no still I unable to get any solution or way to resolve this issue... I am doing manually after generating my report. Please help

Best regards

New Lounger
    Thanks
    You have the numbers in a spreadsheet. Are you familiar with Access? The way I solved it was through a little vba code that would run through the numbers I had in a table to determine how many times in a row there were valid numbers. When it finds the right number, (in your case 5 in a row of stable numbers) it writes those to a table so I can do what I need.

Send me a direct message if you want to pursue this route.

Diane
    Last edited by DianeHolliday; 2014-01-27 at 16:01.