Thread: Microsoft Project 2010 Formulas
2013-12-31, 18:47 #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2013
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Microsoft Project 2010 Formulas
I am after a very simple formula in order to streamline project updates.
I would like the following to happen...
1. When % complete is equal to 0%, then return a number...in this case 1
2. When % complete is greater than 50%, then return a number...in this case 2
3. When % complete is equal to 100%, then return a number...in this case 3
I already have the column created and the graphcal indicators set to various colors should 1, 2 or 3 flag up...
Thank you in advance
Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!
+ Get this BONUS — free!
Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!
2014-01-02, 19:47 #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2001
- St Louis, Missouri, USA
- Thanked 595 Times in 532 Posts