Thread: Microsoft Project 2010 Formulas
2013-12-31, 18:47 #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2013
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Microsoft Project 2010 Formulas
I am after a very simple formula in order to streamline project updates.
I would like the following to happen...
1. When % complete is equal to 0%, then return a number...in this case 1
2. When % complete is greater than 50%, then return a number...in this case 2
3. When % complete is equal to 100%, then return a number...in this case 3
I already have the column created and the graphcal indicators set to various colors should 1, 2 or 3 flag up...
Thank you in advance
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!
+ Get this BONUS — free!
Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!
2014-01-02, 19:47 #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2001
- St Louis, Missouri, USA
- Thanked 614 Times in 550 Posts