2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Publisher template won't print

I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit computer with Office 2010. Using a built in template (border 3) in Publisher and formatted for two-up printing, I can't get the border to print correctly. The border has a dotted line inside a solid line and the dots in the lower left corner of the page will not print correctly. Two pdfs are attached. One is directly saved from Publisher. The other is a printed page that was scanned to pdf. I have: printed a page with nothing but the borders and it is fine; asked HP for assistance and they suggested a different driver that changed nothing; reformatted the page to be sure none of the text boxes conflicted with each other; ran several head cleanings and head alignments on the HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer with no improvement; and ran printer test pages that all look fine. HP gave up on me and said it is a problem with the template but as I said it printed fine when just the borders were printed and it is fine on the other side of the same sheet of paper. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files