Results 1 to 2 of 2
2014-01-26, 08:53 #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
My Publisher 2010 does not correct capitalization at the beginning of a sentence.
2014-02-28, 10:11 #2
1. In the File menu, choose Options.
2. In Publisher Options, click on Proofing in the left pane then on the AutoCorrect Options button.
3. On the AutoCorrect tab, ensure the Capitalize first letter of sentences checkbox is ticked.
4. Click on the Exceptions... button then on the INitial CAps tab to check there are no exceptions that would prevent AutoCapitalization of first letters.
Hope this helps...