4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Adjusting header height

I am working with a template provided by Amazon CreateSpace. The page after the table of contents has a header formatted such that the header takes up the top half of the page. But my table of contents is such that it spills over into that second page, and as a result of this large header, this second page of the table of contents in in the middle of the page. Can anyone help me change that header? I've attached it here, had to make it a zip file since the limit on a Word doc is only 1 MB.

If you don't want to use my zip file, you download the template from here:
    https://www.createspace.com/en/commu...arch_type=SITE

It's the 6 x 9 Formatted template.

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I just realized that the file I uploaded in my first post is not filled in, so the problem is not obvious. I've uploaded another copy here with the table of contents page filled in with data such that it goes over into the next page, so the issue becomes more obvious. Or if you prefer to download the file from Amazon, just expand the table of contents until it goes over to the next page.

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks
    You need to change the vertical alignment from Center to Top.

Alignment / Justification of Text in Word
    http://www.addbalance.com/usersguide...n.htm#Vertical
    Charles Kyle Kenyon
    Madison, Wisconsin

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Charles Kenyon For This Useful Post:

Vincenzo (2014-01-30)

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks so much for your help, that fixed it.

In fact, once you pointed out what the issue was, I found that I could leave the setting at Center, and just add some line returns at the bottom and thereby move the content up on the page. I assume that is maybe what they intended with this template.