New Lounger
    Thanks

OneNote 2010: Adding highlighter to Quick Access Toolbar

I want to add 3-5 custom "highlighters" (NOT pens) to my quick access toolbar in OneNote2010 but have not found a way to do this -- I have been searching the web weeks so hopefully I am not wasting any one's time with an overly easy question.

Anyway, I have found the basics and have added items like copy image from other program, print preview to the toolbar and even pens -- but not highlighters. Any help will be appreciated & thanks ... TerryGH

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I sometimes use Customize Tags, New Tags, Highlight Color (with it's choice of 15 colours).

It's not exactly what you are asking for but it does highlight an entire paragraph. ... Selwyn Arrow

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks for the idea Selwyn but I actually mis-stated my question since its fairly easy to add a choice of 5 highlighters to the quick access toolbar but they are different from the one "standard" basic text "abHighlight" or whatever its called that highlights what is selected vs. the highlighters that can be added act like pens but with wide strokes -- and they don't stay with the text when other notes are inserted above ... not sure if that makes sense but seems like it should be an easy solution somewhere. TGH