New Lounger
    Thanks

Incredimail Issues

Hi, I am running Win7 and Incredimail.

I was running Incredimail 2 with the option to Update to 2.5

When I Updated I lost my previous settings so deleted the 2.5 Update and reinstalled Incredimail 2.

Of course I just finished up with a Fresh Install which did not recover the previous settings.

Now, whatever is deleted from "anywhere" I understand or led to believe that it hasn't Gone it is still somewhere on ones HD just invisible or being overwritten.

IF that is true then a software retrieval program should be able to find it.

Hopefully my belief is correct and if so what programs are out there to accomplish my objectives.

However, if you know of a tried and proven method of retrieval for this scenario I would be most grateful for your assistance.

thanking you

masaloi

Thanks
    Now, whatever is deleted from "anywhere" I understand or led to believe that it hasn't Gone it is still somewhere on ones HD just invisible or being overwritten.
    That's a "YES" and "NO" but mostly "NO". Once the data is overwritten it's supposed to be unrecoverable...depending on what software was used and how many times it was over written. There is software out there used by the professionals...eg Govt., Police...that can recovery the overwritten data....but not always. That's the purpose of over writing the data so it can't be recovered.

Are you using the free version of incredimail or the paid version?

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thank you for that response. I was aware of deep searching at the professional level but thought that some software might be available for less demanding situations.
    Overwriting I guess would be related to the need for freeing up available space on ones HD.

Incredimail Free is what I am using.
    Once again thanks.
    masaloi

Thanks
    Have a look at this link..there are some programs that might work for your needs.

http://lifehacker.com/393084/how-to-...-free-software