Results 1 to 2 of 2
2014-02-18, 08:33 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2014
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Help: Word Document - adding photos to Table
I have been working on creating e-mail signatures for my company for an hour now. It is completely stressing me out.
I have the logo in the signature and I have to set it as 'inline with text' or it won't copy over when I copy into outlook.
My issue is when ever I do this, the position of the cell changes and it changes the look of the signature.
Someone please please help as no amount of coffee is helping this situation.
I have attached the document I am working with, this is how I want it to look but for the life of me I cant get the picture to stay put when I click inline with text for alignment
2014-02-18, 16:34 #2
- Join Date
- May 2002
- Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
- Thanked 203 Times in 184 Posts
For the cell in which the logo appears, you need to change the :
1. row height specification from 'at least' to 'exactly'; and
2. paragraph format to 0 space before/after with single line spacing and about a -0.25cm left indent.Cheers,
[MS MVP - Word]