Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Adding Genres To Windows.
2014-02-18, 20:31 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2014
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Adding Genres To Windows.
Does anyone know where this is stored? I assume it is just a text file somewhere and genres can bee added.
2014-02-19, 08:31 #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2001
- St Louis, Missouri, USA
- Thanked 995 Times in 876 Posts
2014-02-28, 08:52 #3
1. Click on Start then, in the Search programs and files dialog type Explorer.
2. When Search finds Windows Explorer, right-click on Windows Explorer and choose Run as administrator.
3. Click on the Yes button to allow AUC to make changes.
4. In the new Explorer window which appears, click on Computer in the left pane.
5. In the Organise menu, select Folder and search options in the dropdown list.
6. Click on the View tab.
7. Select the Show hidden files, folders and drives option.
8. Remove the tick from the Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) checkbox then confirm and apply the changes.
9. Double-click on Local Disk ( C: ).
10. Navigate to C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Roaming\dBpoweramp. In this folder you will find the genres text file.
Remember to turn the Folder and search options back when you've finished otherwise you'll be left with semi-transparent desktop.ini files on the Windows desktop.
Hope this helps...