In a UserForm, the FINISH button processes the following code and writes info to a database:

<font color=448800>Private Sub ComFinish_Click()</font color=448800>
ComFinish.SetFocus
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Dim EditRow As Integer
EditRow = Range("EditRow").Value - 0
Sheets("Database").Select
Range("b1").Select
ActiveCell.Offset(EditRow, 0).Value = Val(TxtBoxCustCt)
ActiveCell.Offset(EditRow, 1).Value = Val(TxtBoxNet)

Range("D" & EditRow + 1 & ":Q" & EditRow + 1).ClearContents
ActiveCell.Offset(EditRow, 2 + InfoForm.CBOPdOut1.ListIndex).Value = Val(TxtBoxPdOut1)
ActiveCell.Offset(EditRow, 9 + InfoForm.CBOPdOut2.ListIndex).Value = Val(TxtBoxPdOut2)

Unload Me
Sheets("Calendar").Select
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

In the UserForm INITIALIZE procedure, the following code is run, which will populate the form with data from the database where data exists:

<font color=448800>Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()</font color=448800>
Me.formdate.Caption = Sheet1.Range("formdate").Value
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Dim EditRow As Integer
EditRow = Range("EditRow").Value - 0
Sheets("Database").Select
Range("b1").Select
TxtBoxCustCt = ActiveCell.Offset(EditRow, 0).Value
TxtBoxNet = ActiveCell.Offset(EditRow, 1).Value

Sheets("cleansheet").Select
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

The code in bold in the INITIALIZE routine is basically the opposite of the bold code in the FINISH routine and will show previous entries so the user can see what they're editing. And now the question!:

The underlined code in the FINISH routine will place data from a textbox into the database in a column dictated by the choice made from a combobox(list.index).......what code can I place into the INITIALIZE routine that will show the value from the textbox and restore the combobox to it's previous entries? I think I need something that would be the 'opposite' of the underlined code present in the FINISH procedure??

An example of how all this works within the application is posted <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=vb&Number=97046&page=0& view=expanded&sb=5&o=7&fpart=>here</A>.