2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

several issues 365

1. Send does not always work. I have to use the same stupid trick I used before which is move the email to another folder and then send it from there. After that, send works.
    2. on one computer Send All is under Send/Receive. On another computer Send All is under Home.
    3. My inbox seems to be pointing to my isp server instead of my computer. I do not have 1700 emais on my computer.

thank you.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 927 Posts
    1.) Do you get an error message? Have you checked the Windows Application Event Log? Have you configured a Send/Receive group?

2.) The only way I know to get Send/Receive under Home is to customize the Ribbon.

3.) What makes you think you don't have 1700 emails on your PC? What kind of account did you configure in Outlook?

Joe

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    1. no
    2. I have a pop account and this sounds like how many emails I have on the server and not in my pst.

Administrator
    Thanks
    By default when you configure a POP account email is downloaded from the server to your PC. You can optionally configure the account to leave a copy on the server.

Joe

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I leave copies on the server. Never before have I had, or supposedly had, 1700 emails in my inbox on my computer. so that's the starting point. I looked at adjusting the ribbon and didn't really see a good way to move Send All. In any event why would two computers put it in the correct place and one not? I did noting except load the program.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sussertown View Post
    I leave copies on the server. Never before have I had, or supposedly had, 1700 emails in my inbox on my computer. so that's the starting point. I looked at adjusting the ribbon and didn't really see a good way to move Send All. In any event why would two computers put it in the correct place and one not? I did noting except load the program.
    Do you have 1700 emails on the server? When you setup a new account I believe that all the email will be downloaded.

If you ever had Office installed on the machine in question and had done any customization it is likely that the customizations were carried forward. If not then sorry I have no other explanation.

Joe

New Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook live connector

Hi,
    You may try to connect through the Outlook live connector http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...010222518.aspx
    The net is full of the kind of problems like the one you're describing "e-mail stuck". You may have a look at this thread: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/...?forum=outlook
    Some say that the MTU value should be reduced in the router. I tried this to fix a similar problem from a customer but it didn't help. More options are suggested in the thread I've sent to you.
    Let us know if you find any solution...