Thread: Two Issues

New Lounger
    Thanks

Two Issues

Letís discuss the oblivious the hardware first. Trying to save money I purchased and tried refilled ink tanks. I found the black cartridge did not have a chip; so I purchased a manufacturers ink but found the printer would no longer print. It would do a test page and when I tried to print a report, it would be expelled (blank). After three days of fixes I tried the printer with another computer and got the same results. I realized the problem was the ink transfer unit; which I cleaned but still cannot get to work, though colored pictures minus the black cartridge prints does print. Any suggestions?

The other issue should probably be posted elsewhere but I thought as it appears simple I would try here first. I use Goggle, not chrome but all of a sudden responses come up in Yahoo. My default and everything still lists Goggle I cannot not find an instance of Yahoo anywhere. Thanking you in advance.

Thanks
    Welcome to the Lounge!

As far as ink, if you're going to go with refilled ink tanks, make sure you get them from a reputable dealer. Personally, I wouldn't get my ink tanks refilled at Walgreens, but I probably would buy refilled ink tanks from Office Depot. But that is simply based on my gut feeling, not on any particular evidence.

I used to refill my black ink tank, but I gave up on it, because of poor results.

I think you're better off buying new ink cartridges from the printer manufacturer. You'll avoid a lot of printer problems that way.

I'm unclear what you mean in your 2nd paragraph. Chrome is a Google product. Yet you are using Google but not Chrome? Also, you are at www.google.com doing Google searches, yet the results come back from Yahoo?