5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Services for managing online storage

BEST UTILITIES

Services for managing online storage

By Patrick Marshall
    Cloud storage has become so popular, it's now common for personal computer users to have multiple online-storage accounts.
    But like managing multiple email accounts, keeping track of your Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and other accounts can be difficult. Here are three services that can help.

The full text of this column is posted at windowssecrets.com/best-utilities/services-for-managing-online-storage (opens in a new window/tab).

Columnists typically cannot reply to comments here, but do incorporate the best tips into future columns.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi Patrick
    There are one service called jollicloud.
    I just found it today. It seems to be free.
    www.jolicloud.com
    Gunnar

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I have iCloud and still have not figured out how to access it and see what files are in there. Now, I consider myself pretty tech-saavy, but this still boggles my mind. Can anyone give me some tips on it? How to utilize and access it? I had downloaded software for my PC to access it, but it was still confusing.

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Have a look here Michele : http://www.apple.com/uk/icloud/featu...c-d106aa6a597c

I don't have any 'i' devices - just MS based Laptop and an Android Tablet - so I can't comment on the iCloud system......

Hope you find something of use at the link above....