New Lounger
    Thanks

Excel conditional formatting to repeated values ​​in row with condition

Hello,
    I am Brazilian and not speak English, so forgive me for automatic translation.

I want to conditionally format the repeated values ​​of $ W20 Up to $ DK20 are many lines but in 20 starts.
    Row8 >>>>> - T --- A --- 1 --- 2 --- 3 --- 4 --- T--- A --- 1 --- 2 --- 3 --- 4 --- 5...
    Row20 >>>> - v -----v----- A ---A --- v <<< can not tell how those repeated in the letter column on line 8.

only those who have number on line 8, in which case there "A" would format and "V" would format not, why one of the "V" has lyrics on line 8.

I tried this formula = COUNTIFs (IF (AND (ISNUMBER (W $ 8); W20 <> ""); $ W20: $ DK20, ""); W20) > 1
    it does not format the "V" that is below the T but counts as repeated and formats the other "V" which is below the number, something I do not want.
    Thanks.

I think I could, but it is only working for numbers

= IF (and (W $ 6 = "1"; COUNTIFs (W20 $: $ DH20; W20; W $ $ 6: $ 6 $ DH; 1)> 1); W20; )

line 6 has has "1" for numbers and "2" for the lyrics.
    Row6 >>>>> - 2 --- 2 --- 1 --- 1 --- 1 --- 1 ---- 2---2 --- 1 --- 1 --- 1 --- 1---- 1...<<<=SE(ÉNÚM(W$8);"1";"2")
    Row8 >>>>> - T --- A --- 1 --- 2 --- 3 --- 4 --- T--- A --- 1 --- 2 --- 3 --- 4 --- 5...
    Row20 >>>> - v ----v----- A ---A --- v

is still a bit out of what I want, but it is a step

edit:
    =SE(E(W$6="1";CONT.SES($W20:$DH20;W20;$W$6:$DH$6;1 )>1);VERDADEIRO; ) >> "OK"

Sorry, do not know how close the topic.
    Last edited by edcronos; 2014-03-01 at 04:37.

Thanks
    I am a little confused. Is the problem resolved?

If not, could you clarify what you need, perhaps providing a sample workbook that shows what you have and also what you want the conditional formatting to do.

Steve

New Lounger
    Thanks
    sorry, after days without sleep because of this problem, and hundreds of tests with different formulas, five minutes after posting here I got.
    I had posted on a Brazilian forum, but only one person dared to help me, but gave up on the third day.
    I'm the type that rests not even managed to solve a problem.
    I do not know if I could cancel the posting and I can not close the topic.
    sorry even.
    just remembering, online translator.

I think the formula is in English = IF(AND(W$6="1";CONTIFS($W20:$DH20;W20;$W$6:$DH$6;1 )>1);TRUE; )
    Last edited by edcronos; 2014-03-01 at 09:16.