Thanks

Question Website Hosting Providers?

Hello,
    I have been with 1&1 for far too long and my website that was developed back in the haydays of HTML4 has gotten quite boring and an eyesore.
    The problem is that I truly don't want to 'have to learn' the full intricacies of HTML5 and CSS and frames and all, to create a refreshing make-over.
    I get tempted at times to redo my site and start playing around with some templates but I am not proficient enough (or have the time to learn and become good) in HTML5 nor do I have the time to start from scratch to rebuild a worthy site. So, I give up and move on to other more pressing matters in life!
    In addition, the tools that are provided by 1&1 are as antiquated as the DreamWeaver version that I had originally used to create my website.

Lately, I have been quite intrigued by SquareSpace hosting service.
    Their pricing also seems to be quite reasonable for personal websites (non-commerce) with all the right features and up-to-date plug-ins.
    I just wanted to find out from other folks here whether anyone has experience with SquareSpace or if anyone can recommend even a better service for web hosting with all of the necessary tools at a reasonable price.
    I know that I don't have enough pull with the WindowsSecrets folks to convince them to cover this topic in the newsletter.
    And I really don't expect a barrage of recommendations, if any at all!
    Thank you for reading!

Thanks
    A friend of mine that knew absolutely nothing about HTML set up a site with Go Daddy and used their site builder to do it. When she ran into issues or problems they had a toll free number to call and she said they were more than helpful in answering her questions. I think she is paying $1 a month but it does have limited bandwidth, but don't remember right off what it was. Now granted the site builder is not top notch or anything, but I was very impressed with what she was able to do with it.

I am in the same boat as you with HTML but I have always coded by hand. I was beginning to think I was the only one in this boat. I miss the site builder that Geocities had back in the day (am I dating myself?) and I miss Dr. Burns who started HTMLGoodies!

Pam